Wednesday, June 21, 2006

HAHAHA!
NEW SKIN!
AFI AFI AFI!!
PLEASE COMMENT. THANKS (:

Went to the Health zone today to do a badge. Snapped some photos.
:D :D :D


CL & AS (:

Zubaidah & Me!

SOME RANDOM PHOTOS (:







Went to Ikea to buy the seniors their presents today.
Awww.. Gonna miss them LOADS!
Walked through this "long" route.


While waiting for the bus, the 3 of us havent eaten yet,
& this bus number 75 pulled up.
We were like.. "awww.. FOOD!!"
HAHAHA.


Ate at KFC.
& this couple came & sat next to us.
I was observing them lah. :/
& the guy always ends his sentence with a "MAN".
For example,
"Hey look man." "no, its like.. etc etc MAN."
He just ends everything with a MAN.
While I was directing my phone towards them, the guy suddenly looked at me lah.
Shocked the hell outta me. So I pretended that I was smsing. :D


GLITTERS.
YES GLITTERS. I hate them alot alot ALOT.

Those things, they just stick to you, & its hard to remove them.
Argh.. Glitters.



WOOOO!!
Jie's coming home tmr!
:D :D :D

No comments: